No machines are displayed
If no machines are displayed in the app yet, please proceed as follows:
- First check the requirements to see if your machine is compatible or can be retrofitted.
- You need one license per machine. You can purchase licenses for productionAnalyzer in the tapio store.
- Register your machine in tapio.
- Assign the license in tapio to the corresponding machine.
- Within 4 hours your machine should be displayed in productionAnalyzer.
The machine displays "no data available"
|The machine was newly added.||It can take up to four hours to display the data.||Please check again later whether the data is displayed.|
|The machine does not show any data even after a long time.||The machine is not correctly connected to tapio.||Try to access the machine with another app (e.g. machineBoard).|
|The machine displays data on the machineBoard.||The machine does not meet the requirements.||Please check the prerequisites.|
The data of the machines are not up-to-date
The data is always collected in small packets and then sent to the cloud to save data volume and thus reduce the load on networks. As a rule, the delay should not exceed 1-2 hours.