The following plan shows schematically how to connect the individual components.
HOMAG CUBE connections
- Connect the HOMAG CUBE to the LAN socket (labelled "LAN/Internet") by plugging a LAN cable into the LAN socket.
- If there is no LAN socket available close to the machine, we recommend the purchase of a WLAN repeater. In this case connect the WLAN repeater with the LAN cable.
- Plug the power supply unit of the HOMAG Cube into a multiple socket (230 V power connection).
- Connect the printer to a USB socket on the HOMAG CUBE using the supplied USB cable.
- Plug the power supply unit of the printer into the multiple socket.
- Charge your tablet with your power adapter.
- Connect the tablet to the WLAN and log in to the app with your credentials.