After clicking on "Logon" you are ready to start - just enter your user data and you can start!
After logging in, you can immediately start creating your first order (Link).
Overview of the process
- The first step takes place in the work preparation. Here, a customer order is first created or imported in the digital order folder, the "productionManager".
- After the import, the order and its parts list can be completed with missing production information.
- If the order is to be produced, it is released and the parts list can optionally be sent to intelliDivide Cutting or exported for cutting optimization software e.g. Schnitt Profi(t).
Tip: If you use intelliDivide, you can conveniently navigate to the optimization via click.
- By releasing an order, the order with its articles, components and parts including the associated information such as drawings is visible in the digital assistants for production.
- In production, the ready message is sent from the digital assistants (productionAssist Cutting, productionAssist Nesting, productionAssist Sorting or the productionAssist Feedback points.
- The ready messages from the digital assistants are processed in productionManager and visualized as order progress.
- The production progress of an order is displayed in real time in the order progress.