Our cutting assistant supports you in optimizing your cutting plans, in labeling the parts and gives you an overview of the cutting process. This digital assistant can be used flexibly in conjunction with sliding table saws as well as vertical and horizontal panel saws - regardless of type, age or manufacturer.
Scope of delivery
The following components are included in the delivery:
- Four apps: intelliDivide Cutting (Cutting optimization), productionAssist Cutting (Assistant for manual guided cutting), materialManager (central material management) & materialAssist Boards (board management at the workplace)
- Label printer (Zebra GK420D) incl. 2 label rolls
- HOMAG CUBE (Intelligent control box to connect the printer to the Internet and Apps)
- Installation guide #BuildYourSolution
- Install the individual components of your product set as described in the operating instructions and start the installation.
What requirements do you need for the Cutting Production Set? You should prepare this.
- Make a request to order the Cutting Production Set in the HOMAG eShop.
- Tablet: You use the tablet to operate the app at your saw. You can see here whether your device is suitable.
- LAN socket: Near the saw you need an Internet connection (LAN socket) to connect the HOMAG CUBE and thus the label printer to the Internet.
- WLAN: Make sure that a WLAN is available in the area of the saw. You will need this to use the app on the tablet.
- 230V power connection: Connect a multiple socket with at least 4 connections to your power connection (230V).
- Mounting for tablet and label printer: You can build this device yourself to attach the tablet and printer to your saw.