With the Edgeband Management Set you have a complete overview of all the information about your edge material and you can quickly find the right edgeband at any time.
Scope of delivery
The following components are included in delivery:
- Two Apps: "materialAssist Edge" (edgeband management in the rack) & „materialManager“ (central material management in the company)
- Construction plans for edgeband rack "materialRack Edge" for download free of charge
- 2 LED strips (length 2,504 mm each) for the edge band rack "materialRack Edge" and the LED control box
(Up to 3 LED strips can be connected per LED box; additional LED strips are available in lengths of 1,440 mm, 1,990 mm, 2,504 mm, 2,922 mm)
- Label printer (Zebra GK420D) incl. 2 label rolls
- HOMAG CUBE (intelligent control box for connecting the rack and the printer to the Internet and the apps))
- Installation Guide #BuildYourSolution
Install the individual components of your product set as described in the operating instructions and start commissioning.
What requirements do I need for the Edgeband Management Set? What do I need to prepare?
- You need a tablet to operate the app at the edgeband rack. You can see here if your device is suitable.
- Near the edgeband rack you need an internet connection (LAN socket) to connect the HOMAG CUBE and therefore the label printer to the internet.
- For the tablet you need WLAN in the area of the edgeband rack.
- You need a 110V or 230V power connection with a multiple socket (at least 4 sockets).
- You can request a quotation for the Edgeband Management Set from the HOMAG eShop.
- You can build the tablet holder yourself to mount the printer and the tablet to your edgeband rack. You can find the construction plans here.
- You also need a tapio account to unlock your licenses. You can see how to proceed in the registration section.